Migraine is an inherited likeliness to have headaches with a sensory disturbance. It is an instability in a way the brain deals with the incoming information and that instability can also be influenced by physiological changes such as exercise, sleep and hunger. One or a day before a migraine, you might experience symptoms such as hyperactivity, depression or neck stiffness. However, there are certain homeopathic medicine for migraine to reduce the number of attacks.
1. Deep throbbing, pounding and pulsating pain.
2. Pain behind or near the eye on one side of the head.
3. Severity of pain
4. Length of the headache
5. Nausea, vomitting and upset stomach can also be symptoms of migraines.
7. Neck Stiffness
1. Hormonal Changes
3. Alcoholic Drinks
4. Changes in wake-sleep pattern
6. Changes in the environment
7. Intense physical exertion
Stages of Migraine
1. Warning Phase – This is a starting stage describing certain mental and physical changes like tiredness, mood changes, stiff neck, etc. The feelings can last from 1 to 24 hours.
2. Aura – The aura of migraine includes multiple range of neurological symptoms. The stage can last from 5 to 60 minutes, and mostly happens before the headache.
3. Headache or main attack stage – This is the third stage which involves head pain which can be serious or sometimes even intolerable. The headache is typically throbbing, and made worse by movement.
4. Resolution – Most attacks slowly go away, but some stop suddenly after the patient is sick, or cries. Sleep is a good treatment even when we find that even an hour or two can be enough to end an attack.
5. Recovery/Postdrome stage – This is the last stage of the contact and may take a few days for the feeling to disappear. Symptoms could be similar to ones in the first stage and are often mirrored symptoms. If you lose your appetite at the beginning, you might be hungry now or vice versa.
There is no complete cure for migraine and prevention is difficult but certain homeopathic medicines for migraine can help reduce the number of attacks. Migraine vary greatly from person to person and so does the treatment. There are certain effective online homeopathic medicine but it is also important to consult your doctor for treatment options.
Thyroidinum 3X is an online homeopathic medicine found to be effective where there is an insufficiency of thyroid gland. You can also take preventative treatment medication. Other non-medication therapies are yoga, meditation, homeopathic medicine, dietary changes, daily exercise, adequate sleep, etc. You should always however, consult a doctor to explore ways to treat your migraine.