What are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are the result of an accumulation of dissolved minerals on the inner lining of the kidneys. They are usually made of calcium oxolate but can be composed of other compounds deposits. Kidney stones can grow to the size of a golf ball while maintaining a sharp structure. Stones can remain inside the body and lead to many complications causing intense pain and problems.
How do kidney stones form?
Kidney stones are created when the level of substances such as the calcium, uric acid and oxalate increases in the urine. It is also effected by the fact that at the same time, the level of substances that prevents these crystals from sticking together falls. Both these factors play a key role in the formation of kidney stone.
- Lack of water in the body
- Acidic environment in urine
- Medical conditions
- Unhealthy Diet
- Family History
- Low urine volume
- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Blood in urine
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Pain during and after urination
- Pink, red or brown urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Constant need to urinate.
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Urinating small amounts
- Stay hydrated
- Medicines to prevent certain types of stones for individuals who are at higher risk.
- Eat calcium rich food
- Eat less sodium and oxolate rich foods
- Explore herbal remedies
- Avoid Vitamin C supplements
Homeopathic Medicine for Kidney Stone :
Homeopathic Medicine for Kidney Stone helps to solve the problem in a more natural and pain-free way. In fact, for those who are suffering from continuous kidney stone problems, homeopathy is a far more effective option. Homeopathic medicines can break down and dissolve kidney stones or at least help them pass out as it is done without any kind of surgical intervention. In fact, homeopathic medicines have shown some of the most commendable results in curing the tendency towards the creation of kidney stones.