Do you know everything about a migraine? People think it is just a severe form of a headache, but it is not! It is a critical throbbing pain that occurs on one side of the head. The common are usually associated with pain in the head nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual disturbance, sensitivity to light, sound, etc. Most of the times people report different signs as it is obvious to have various symptoms. However, there is no test or marker to diagnose this medical condition. It is also known as a collection of neurological symptoms which can be diagnosed by analyzing the symptoms, and studying family history. Finding the possible reasons and treating it with the best homeopathic medicine for migraine is quite challenging.
The major symptoms are-
- Headache may lasts from few hours to several days.
- It is episodic in tendency. It might occur at several frequencies in different patients.
- The pain is mostly pulsating and throbbing;.
- The patient becomes more sensitive to light and sound and acts irritatingly.
- Headache may be preceded by nausea and vomiting.
What are the causes?
There is no obvious cause for migraine. Stress, mental exertion, exposure to excessive heat and cold climate, improper sleep, staying hungry for hours and making it a habit, loud noise, unhealthy lifestyle, during the menstruation, etc. are the common existing factors.
Homoeopathy cures the problem from the root and eradicates the cause. It demands more care, time and attention to show results. Here are some of the medicines:
1. Glonoinum cures a congestive headache. When there is a sensation flow of blood towards the head, the face also becomes red and heat effects the head with the throbbing pain. The problem aggravates in the direct contact with sun or when the patient feels the heat in any other form. Glonoinum is the most suitable remedy for these signs of a migraine.
2. Belladonna- One of the most common medicine for violent headache. If the pain gets worse by touching, by light, any shock or movement it treats the pain and reduces the after effects too.
3. Natrum Muriaticum-If a headache is raised due to some mental stress or grief Natrum Mur is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine. It also cures the sharp pain inside the head which increases during the day and better after sunset. The strain on eyes may trigger the anxiety and depression. The pain may get worse during the menstrual cycle, so it is the best remedy for teenage girls.
4. Spigelia- It cures headache that affects the left side. If the pain is getting severe with touch or motion doctors advice to take Spigelia.
5. Kali Phos acts as a savior to the patient who suffers from a headache, stress, exertion, mental trauma as all these circumstances lead to discomfort.
The above mentioned are some of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines for migraine. These drugs do not cause any side effect and fit the budget. One can rely on them without any hesitation.