A healthy heart is necessary for a long and healthy life. It keeps us going so it is necessary for us to give it back some care and love. This involves eating well, exercising and reducing the lifestyle factors that can increase the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
The risk factors for heart diseases include –
- Family history of heart disease
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
- Obesity and physically inactive
Here are some changes that keeps your heart healthy and reduce the risk of disease –
1. Eat healthy foods – To keep your heart healthy, one needs to follow a healthy eating plan that includes a balanced variety of nutritious foods, focusing on vegetables and fruits, reduced dairy fat, wholegrains and legumes, unsaturated fats, unprocessed meats, foods filled with omega-3 and reducing consumption of food containing trans fat.
2. Be active – Working out or engaging in a physical activity is a good way to protect your heart. This can control risk factors such as high blood pressure helping you maintain a healthy weight. For effective results, a 30 minute of moderate activity is a good start.
3. Cut the intake of salt – Try cooking without salt, limit the processed foods and go easy on the salt shaker. Bringing down the sodium you eat to 1500 miligrams can benefit you.
4. Go for regular check-ups – Another important factor in keeping your heart healthy is going for regular checkups. This involves having getting the blood pressure and cholesterol checked and talking about your lifestyle risk factors as a part of routine check up.
5. Quit smoking – Smoking of any kind is one of the most contributing factors for developing a heart disease. It damages your heart and blood vessels leading to narrowing the arteries and leading to a heart attack ultimately.
6. Get adequate amount of sleep – One should get the sufficient amount of sleep to live a healthy and hearty life. Take a nap before going out if that helps or sleep at regular intervals.
Schwabe’s Essentia Aurea, one of the most trusted homeopathic medicines for heart disease improves the muscular tone of the heart and reduces narrowing of blood vessels. It regulates the pulse, increases the efficiency of heart muscles, lowers the blood pressure, controls sweating, insomnia, trembling and mental nervousness caused because of cardiac related issues. Another recommended homeopathic medicines for heart disease is Schwabe’s Save Your Heart Kit. It is a combination of the following-