What is Hair Fall?
Hair fall is one of the most common problems we are facing right now. It refers to the loss of hair from the head. However, the severity of hairfall may vary from person to person. Hair loss occurs when the cycle of hair growth and shedding is disrupted or when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue. There are several side effects associated with it. What is common is our lack of knowledge about the wonderful and simple ways such as adopting a healthy lifestyle or having homeopathic medicine for hair fall through which we can treat the condition.
- Physical and Emotional Stress
- Lack of essential vitamins and minerals
- Hormonal imbalance
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Dramatic weight loss
- Specific medicines and antidepressants
- Gradual thinning
- Clumps of hair on the pillow
- Patches of broken hair
- Excessive hair loss while shampooing
- A receding hairline
- Hair loss from other parts of the body apart from the head
- An M-shaped pattern in front of your head, just above your forehead, leaving the crown of the head exposed.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
- Adopt simple home treatments
- Take appropriate care of your hair
- Stay fit
- Natural hair masks
- Aloe Vera
Read More Arnica - Does it work for Hairfall?
Regular oiling is a good hair loss treatment. It is an indispensable part of your hair care routine if you want your hair to look shining and voluminous. But sometimes we tend to neglect our hair and skip giving them the much-needed treatment they require, resulting in massive hair fall. Schwabe’s Zauberol is one of the best hair growth oils for you and your hair. You can also use B&T Arnica Shampoo which keeps you healthy on regular use.
Various experts and hair specialists have recommended numerous drugs and lotions to curb the problem. However, homeopathic medicine for hair fall along with some precautions will prevent hair loss in a safer way.