Hairfall implies loss of hair from scalp of head or from whole body. It is also known as baldness (when occurred in the scalp) or alopecia. Its severity can vary from one part to the involvement of whole body. Previously, this used to be a problem mainly for old people. But now even the young adults are having this problem. Now-a-days, this problem is increasing day by day due to faulty life-styles which includes a lot of stress and more use of artificial products containing chemicals which are harmful to our body.
Normally hairs are present over whole body except on palms and soles. These can be thick like on scalp or can be thin like facial hair (except beard) on different body parts. Hairs are made up of a protein called keratin which grows inside the hair follicle. When hair follicle produces new hair in it, the older one is pushed aside and it comes out. But when the growth of new hair reduces or stopped and the older one continues to fall, baldness appears.
There can be many causes for hairfall of which some common causes are mentioned below:
- Genetic cause: People who have a family history of hair loss are more prone.
- Alopecia areata: It is an auto-immune disorder which leads to hairfall in round patches.
- Hypothyroidism: Hairfall is a common feature of hypothyroidism and is one of the common causes of hairfall.
- Malnutrition: When a person suffers from deficiency of essential nutrients like vitamins minerals etc. This leads to poor nourishment to the body including scalp and hence hairfall.
- Hyperthyroidism: When there is excessive production of thyroid hormone in the body it also leads to hairfall.
- Acute stress: Acute stress like traumatic events, surgeries etc. can lead to hairfall for a short duration and after a short duration reverts back to normal hair growth.
- Fungal infections: Infection of the scalp with fungal microbes such as ringworm can also lead to hairfall.
- Other causes: Disorders affecting the whole body like systematic lupus erythromatosus, depression, systemic sclerosis etc. can also lead to hairfall.
B&T Arnica Shampoo can be used for the treatment of hairfall as it contains the ingredients like Arnica, Jaborandi and Salvia which are proved to be useful for the correction of hairfall. This shampoo has a tonic influence on the scalp and keeps the hair healthy.
When we review the ingredients, all of them are proved to be beneficial for the cases of hairfall since a very long period of time. Talking about them individually:
- Arnica montanna:
- Helps to increase the local circulation in scalp area and hence more nutrition to the existing and growing hairs making them healthy.
- Arnica has an anti-inflammatory property and hence prevents infection of the scalp.
- It rejuvenates the scalp and make the hair follicles healthy leading to strengthening of hair and prevent premature falling.
- Cleanses excess of oil and debris from the scalp along with reducing dandruff and itchiness from the scalp.
- Mixing it with other two ingredients helps in making the hair smooth and manageable by preventing tangled and rough hair.
- It also prevents premature greying and split ends especially if used with arnica hair oil.
- It is a known drug for alopecia and premature graying.
- It works mainly as a hair restorer.
- Helps in keeping the hair black and helps to turn the white hair black.
- Since older times it has been used to treat hairfall and baldness.
- It contains beta-sitosterol, a substance which is effective in treating especially male pattern baldness.
- It is a specific drug for premature graying. Along with that it can also darken and intensify the hair color.
- It is being used to impart shine and luster to the hair since older times.
- Used as stimulator for hair growth. Has the properties of making the hairs thicker and stronger. Particularly promotes new hair growth by increasing the circulation of the scalp and hence providing more nutrition to the hair follicles.
- It also has astringent properties which diminishes dandruff and also prevents the clogging of the hair follicles.
- It is suitable in use for children as well.
- It is also prepared without paraben which is said to be source of cancer and hormonal disturbance on prolonged use. So it has got an additional benefit when compared with the other compositions.
- B&T Arnica shampoo is free from any kind of side-effects.
Conclusion: Hairfall implies loss of hair from scalp of head or from whole body. Now-a-days, this problem is increasing day by day due to faulty life-styles which includes a lot of stress and more use of artificial products containing chemicals which are harmful for our body. B&T Arnica Shampoo can be used for the treatment of hairfall as it contains the ingredients like Arnica, Jaborandi and Salvia which are proved to be useful for the correction of hairfall. Its ingredients covers a no. of causes from which hairfall occurs hence can be used for the hairfall due to different reasons. It can be used regularly as any other shampoos. It works well and keeps the hair healthy and shining.