Viral fever refers to different types of viral infections which result in high body temperature and unbearable muscular pains. A few experts consider this illness as a natural protective tool of the body which has abilities to treat any disease. This fever affects mostly children and senior citizens due to lowered immunity. But need not worry as homeopathic medicine for viral fever are safe and reliable, though prevention is better than cure. It is advisable to make a brief review about the causes, symptoms and defensive methods to overcome the disease.?
The leading causes are:
Some common reasons behind spread of viral fever are a cough, sneezing, and yawning; when a person opens the mouth they unknowingly tend to spray tiny particles of fluid that has viruses.
- Other fever-causing infections are, ear infections, UTI, Pneumonia, TB, and Bronchitis,
- An increase in body temperature, constant chills and shivering in the body.
- Loss of taste and desire to eat.
- Hallucinations, irritability, and exhaustion.
Viral fever is affected by the highly contagious virus and leads to these symptoms:
Pain around the joints, swelling and skin rashes, body pain, weakness, redness of eyes, a rise in body temperature, dehydration, headache, low blood pressure.
If you are suffering from viral fever, it is best to take enough rest.? It is good for health to include warm, light and soothing foods like soups, oatmeals, khichdi, porridge, boiled vegetables, etc.
In the severe conditions, you should visit the doctor; proper medications give quick relief. Avoid self-medications it leads to more complexities and harms your body.
Pay more stress on reducing the body temperature at first level and try these home remedies:
- Take tulsi leaves or prepare herbal tea from Tulsi.
- Take fresh fruit juices, eat fresh and less oily foods.
- Keep the patient comfortable in a well-ventilated environment.
- Avoid exposure to extremes of temperature and avoid exhausting physical activities.
Prevention is always better than cure:
- Wash your hands before eating
- Avoid eating outside in open areas.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing and coughing
- Drink plenty of water: it would be increasing your fluid intake and strength to fight the disease.
There are no dietary restrictions that need to be followed, but it is good to follow a balanced diet and complete the course of relevant homeopathic medicine for viral fever under the guidance of trained doctor.