Most women are affected by menstrual cramps of which some are affected more seriously while others are affected mildly. Pain in the legs, thighs, back and abdomen is quite common at the time of monthly periods. Menstruation is indeed a physiological process. And when the pain occurs homeopathic remedies for period pain will work wonders to ease the pain naturally.?
Some effective homeopathic medicines to ease period pain
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic remedies for period pain.
- Veratrum album – This medicine is indicated in case of severe menstrual cramps that is accompanied by heavy flow, sweating, vomiting, tiredness and nausea
- Magnesium phosphoricum – Menstrual cramps relieved via warmth or pressure, pain in the right side of the abdomen is more common
- Colycynthis – Unbearable cramps, a woman is bent over and restless. Applying heat or pressure on her abdomen will relieve the pain. Periods that are very painful, often is triggered by suppressing indignation or anger
- Cimicifuga – Periods pain is proportional with the periods flow. In fact the more a woman bleeds the more will be the pain followed by neck and shoulder stiffness
- Chamomilla ? Suits to a woman who cannot bear any pain and likely to get angry and irritable during pain. In fact passive movement like rocking her body or traveling in a car can alleviate pain
- Belladonna – Cramps get worse due to jolts or touch, intense throbbing pain accompanied with sudden onset
Each of these medicines has offered wonderful results so far. It will help to ease menstrual pain without causing any harm to the body. So rather than popping painkillers, try homeopathy.