We all must have suffered from some kind of muscle pain or myalgia whether mild or severe at some point in our lives. In addition to muscle pain, one can also have muscle cramps, spasms or even joint pain. Due to the common occurrence of muscle pain, the muscle pain relief spray has become a household name too. Through this article, we will know what is homeopathic muscular pain relief spray and how does it work?
What are the various causes of muscle pain?
Common causes of muscle pain are:-
- Bacterial and viral infections such as colds and flu
- Certain medications
- Neuromuscular disorder affects the muscles as well as the nerves that control them
- Autoimmune diseases in which the immune system of the body wrongly attacks itself and causes damage
Other less common causes that may end up in muscle pain are:-
- Cancers and leukemia
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Compartment syndrome
- Electrolyte imbalance in the blood such as magnesium, sodium, calcium and potassium
- Peripheral artery disease
- Tension and stress
How are the causes of muscle pain diagnosed?
If the muscle pain is chronic or severe the healthcare provider may advise tests such as:-
- Blood test- To check if any infection in the body as well as the levels of electrolytes, enzymes and hormones.
- CT scan or MRI to check if any muscle damage or injury.
- Electromyography to assess electrical activity in muscles and nerves.
- Muscle biopsy to check any changes in the muscle which are indicative of the neuromuscular disorder.
What are the home remedies for muscle pain?
Some of the common home remedies for muscle pain and soreness are:-
- Epsom salts- Epsom salt consists of magnesium sulfate which helps to relax muscle soreness. This magnesium acts by withdrawing the fluid out of the tissue which is responsible for muscle pain. Epsom salt can be used by mixing one cup of Epsom salt into a tub of warm water and soaking the painful muscle in the water till it cools down. This can be done three times a week for the best results.
However, those people who have high blood pressure, heart problems or diabetes should consult a doctor prior to trying this.
- Apple cider vinegar- It has alkalizing and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it can help in easing muscle pain. Apple cider vinegar can be used either by mixing a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in water and applying it to the affected area or by drinking it.
- Essential oils- Some essential oils such as peppermint, lavender, marjoram and lemongrass oils are helpful to ease muscle pain. To use add 1-2 drops of essential oils in a teaspoon of carrier oils such as olive oil and coconut oil and massage the painful area.
- Cherry juice- It has antioxidants that are effective in easing muscle soreness. To use tart cherry juice can be added to the smoothie after heavy work.
Also Read 7 Ways to Relieve and Prevent Joint Pain
What are the management tips for muscle pain?
Some steps can help to ease muscle pain as first aid. These are:-
- Rest and elevate the affected area.
- Alternate between ice packs and heat. Ice packs reduce inflammation and heat improves blood flow.
- Try massage and home remedies.
- Practice stress-busting exercises such as meditation and yoga to ease tension in the body.
- Use pain relief spray.
What is Schwabe’s homeopathy muscle pain relief spray?
Schwabe’s India B&T Olmuv pain relief spray contains essential oils and the extracts of many herbs which are well known for their analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. This spray contains many medicinal herbs such as Gaultheria fragrantissima, Guaicum oficinale, Olibanum, Capsicum annuum, Arnica Montana, mentha piperita, Acacia arabica, Methyl salicylate, Cinnamonum camphora, and Mentha viridis. The base of this spray comprises Turpentine oil, Sesame oil, Eucalyptus oil, Linseed/Flaxseed oil, and liquid paraffinum.
How does homeopathy pain relief spray work?
When Olmuv pain relief spray is applied and massaged on the affected part, it gets easily absorbed into the skin and underlying tissues. It is essential to massage the oil as this helps to improve the blood circulation and oxygenation of the affected area for better healing. The active herbs present in the oil reduce the swelling, redness, pain and tension in the affected area which helps in relaxing and soothing the damaged tissues. The base ingredients such as linseed, eucalyptus and sesame oil are also well known to relieve chronic pains without any allergies and other side effects.
What are the benefits of Olmuv spray?
B&T Olmuv can be used to treat all kinds of musculoskeletal system pain be it acute or chronic, localized or widespread and mild or severe. It can be used along with internal homeopathic medicines for joint pain and muscle pain for faster and better recovery. It can ease lower back pain, strain, sprains, muscle spasms and muscle cramps. These may be caused by factors such as heavy weightlifting, fracture, poor sitting posture, sleeping in wrong positions or using inappropriate mattresses or pillows, prolonged sitting, dehydration and overexertion.
How to use B&T Olmuv?
For best results, this oil should be sprayed and then gently massaged on the affected area 3-4 times in a day.
Are there any side effects of B&T Olmuv?
In some rare cases of hypersensitive people, Olmuv oil has caused allergic skin reactions.
Are there any contraindications of B&T Olmuv?
It is important not to use this oil on mucus membranes and open wounds. Otherwise, no interaction between B&T Olmuv and other products is seen.
B&T OLMUVProduct on sale
Muscle pain or myalgia can occur anytime and anywhere to anyone. It may be associated with spasms, cramps and joint pain thus restricting the routine activities of an individual. It is most commonly caused by injury, infection, inflammatory disorders, neuromuscular disorders as well as side effects of certain medications.
Other causes of muscle pain are cancers and leukemia, chronic fatigue syndrome, compartment syndrome, fibromyalgia, electrolyte imbalance, hypothyroidism, peripheral artery disease, tension and stress. Some management tips for muscle pain along with internal medications are resting and elevating the affected part, using alternate warm and cold packs, use of massage and home remedies as well pain relief spray.
Soaking the affected part in Epsom salt and application of essential oils are common home remedies for muscle pain relief. Cherry juice and apple cider vinegar can be consumed for muscle pain relief.
B&T Olmuv pain relief spray is found to be highly effective in muscle and joint pain relief. It has antispasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce muscle pain, redness, tension and swelling.
It has many herbs which are well known for relieving muscle pain. At the same time oils such as linseed, eucalyptus, sesame and turpentine oil are used in preparing the base. These oils are gentle on the skin and at the same time have beneficial action for chronic pain relief. This spray gets easily absorbed into the skin on gentle massage and the herbal ingredients relax and soothe the damaged tissues without causing any allergies or toxicity.
Only in some rare cases do very hypersensitive individuals develop an allergic skin reaction to this spray. One must thoroughly wash the affected parts and discontinue further use of oil in such cases.
If symptoms persist one should refer to a healthcare provider. Also, it is advised not to use this spray on mucus membranes and open wounds.