High Blood Pressure is defined as high pressure in the arteries,which are the vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. It has become a huge part of the modern day lifestyle and is becoming a major health concern. Some people may have high blood pressure that is linked to another medical condition such as kidney problems. However, you are probably to have high blood pressut if the readings are consistently 140 over 90 or higher for a number of weeks.
Common causes of high blood pressure –
1. Eating too much salt.
2. Inadequate intake of fruits and vegetables.
4. Drinking too much alcohol.
1. Crataegus oxyacantha?1x – Crataegus oxyacantha?1x is one of the best homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure. It has proven to control high cholesterol and maintain normal blood pressure. It has also proven to prevent and reduce higher plasma lipid levels, LDL and VDL.
2. Gelsemium – It is also considered at top of the frequently used homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure. It is useful when the problem results fromfright,excitement and sudden shock.
3. Viscum Pentarkan – This is another well known homeopathic medicine for high blood pressure. It regulates mild to moderate form of high blood pressure and improves the quality of life and weakness of the heart muscles.
4. Rauvolfia Serpentina 1x – It improves high blood pressure and associated symptoms such as irregular beats and increased emotional irritability, restlessness, irritative condition of central nervous system and mild depression. It is one of the most often used homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure.
5. Belladonna – While considered good for throbbing or violent conditions that start suddenly, it is useful for high blood pressure as well. It can act as one of the main remedies in a hypertensive crisis with flushes of heat, pounding headache and impending strokes.
However, changes in lifestyle are also recommended to maintain the optimum levels of blood pressure. Such changes include regular exercising, reduction in alcohol and caffeine consumption, healthy food and attaining sufficient amount of sleep.