Ever wondered if a person was staring into space for more extended periods of time than is required for thinking? Or you see a sudden behavioral change in someone close to you? Try to figure out the latest life-changing incidents in such people’s lives which might have led to this change. This condition is called Depression and is caused by various factors such as physical illness, loss of loved ones, any kind of abuse or any adverse events in life and is curable to some extent. Depression is the state of mind when a person lacks interest in day to day activities of life and is sad, hopeless and gloomy. Homeopathy has safe and hassle free treatments to cure its symptoms.
It may be caused by the decrease in the production or reduced stimulation of a hormone from brain known as Serotonin. Theis mood disorder can be a combination of many factors. In some cases, psychologists mention that genetics too play a role in such causes.
Types of depression:
- Mild depression: It is quite common amongst people going on with their day to day work and is stressed out by the end of the day. This type is quite common among homemakers and men with private jobs. Hours of work together with lack of proper rest throughout the week without a way to freshen up leads to this type of depression. The tendency to withdraw from the family and friends, and giving excuses is quite common in this condition.
- Bipolar Disorder: Also known as ?Manic depression? this disorder is related to mood swings of an individual. One minute the person is happy and life of the party and another moment crying and moody in the corner is one of the examples of this disorder. This disorder is one of the dominant types of depression and is quite volatile for the person suffering from it.
- Major Depression: This form is quite severe for people suffering from it. An individual might contemplate suicide under a severe case of grief.
In any case, these are the symptoms to watch out for people who might be diagnosed with a case of depression:
- Sudden weight loss (despite not dieting), weight gain (not eating much but still gaining it)
- Sleeplessness or oversleeping
- Feeling exhausted most of the time
- Loss of interest in the day to day activities of work
- Lack of concentration
- Mood swings
- Low self-esteem
- Unable to take decisions
- Low self-esteem
- Shock to the system due to sudden death or tragedy in the family
All these symptoms further lead to depression. In severe cases, people should consult a psychiatrist and receive medications as prescribed. Since homoeopathy treats the person as a whole and takes particular interest on a person?s mind, this condition can treated by homeopathic medicines for depression along with counseling and lifestyle modifications.
Schwabe India specializes in manufacturing medicines for every known disease or issues. It is well-known for its Alpha TS and Ginseng 1x and their healing effects on depression. These two products help to relieve stress and anxiety. They soothe the nerves, and the anxiolytic property of passiflora in Alpha TS acts as a sedative in calming the mind of a depressed person.