What is cancer?
Cancer refers to large number of diseases marked by the growth of abnormal cells which divide, invade and have the power to infiltrate and destroy normal body tissue. It has the ability to spread throughout the body. It is one of the leading causes of death but the survival rates are now improving for many types due to availability of better screening and cancer therapy’s.
Cancer is a group of diseases that can be caused by many factors but the most important of them all is the genetic mutation from environmental factors, inherited genetic conditions, obesity, lifestyle, radiation, etc. Some of the main causes are –
- Excessive smoking and tobacco intake
- Improper diet and lack of physical activity
- Sun exposure and other type of radiations
- Viruses and other infections
Signs caused by cancer vary depending on the? part of the body that is affected. Some signs associated with cancer are listed as follows:
- Changes in the bowel and bladder habits
- Skin changes such as yellowing, darkness, redness that won’t heal.
- Continuous weight changes
- Persistent cough or trouble in breathing
- Lumps or indurations? felt under the skin
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Bleeding or bruising
- Persistent indigestion, joint pain, fever and night sweats
There is no certain ways to prevent cancer. But some common habits listed below can help to reduce the risk of getting cancer:
- Stop smoking
- Avoid unnecessary and excessive sun exposure
- Follow a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Regular exercising
- Maintain a healthy weight through regular exercise and healthy diet.
- Avoid excessive drinking
- Schedule cancer screening exams
Cancer risk factors
It is sometimes not possible to know why one person develops cancer and another does not. But study has shown that certain risk factors may increase a person’s chances of developing cancer. Limiting your exposure to avoidable risk factors may lower your risk of developing certain cancers. Some risk factors include people cannot control such as age and history. A family history can be a sign of inherited cancer syndrome.
Homeopathic medicine for cancer
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine used to treat the cancer patients. There are accounts of homeopathic management and treatment of cancer. The modern literature also gives several case studies of homeopathy in cancer therapy. The symptoms may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms are taken into account for selecting a remedy. The homeopathic remedies for cancer are? selected after a full case analysis and individual examination. Homeopathic medicine for cancer is promoted as a natural way to help you relax, cope with stress, depression and anxiety and control symptoms such as pain, sickness and tiredness.
Apart from the conventional? or homeopathic medicine for cancer, a cancer patient can also resort to acupuncture, massage, meditation, hypnosis, yoga, meditation and other relaxation techniques.