What is Tonsillitis?
Tonsils are the two lymph nodes present on each side on the back of your throat. They help in preventing your body from infections. Tonsils combat the bacteria and virus that enters your body through the mouth. It also produces white blood cells. Sometimes, these tonsils become infected. This condition is called tonsillitis.
There are two types of tonsillitis:
- Recurrent Tonsillitis: Multiple episodes of acute tonsillitis.
- Chronic Tonsillitis: They last longer than acute tonsillitis and there is rarely any gap between the recurrences.
Common Symptoms of Tonsillitis
Tonsillitis is easily diagnosed and treated. Some of the common symptoms of Tonsillitis are as follows:
- A very sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing or painful swallowing
- Swollen and red tonsils
- Tonsils that have white or spot spots
- A stiff neck
Homeopathic medicine for tonsils has proved to be one of the most effective ways to treat tonsillitis. Some of the medicines that you can take are:
- Belladona- it is one of the best natural homeopathic medicines for tonsillitis with a dry, red, and hot throat.
- Baryta Corbonica- It is usually recommended when the person complains of a problem in the throat after an exposure to cold.
- Merc Sol- Merc Sol is the best homeopathic remedy for treating whitish, smeary concentrations on tonsils.
- Lachesis- it is the best homeopathic medicine for tonsillitis with difficulty in swallowing.
- Psorinium- Psorinium is among the top homeopathic medicines for tonsillitis.
Although homeopathic medicines do not have any kind of side effects, it is always recommended that you consult a doctor before taking any medicines. Consulting a doctor can help you get faster and a more effective result.