Ferrum phosphoricum is a highly useful remedy for patients who suffer from anemia and plethora. It is also useful in patients who suffer from a lot of bleeding on the slightest of trauma. It is an excellent remedy for people suffering from fever of a congestive nature. It is especially helpful in patients who are too tired easily without the general appearance of it. The person always wants to lie down and rest. Ferrum phosphoricum uses also include in cases of fatigue, inflammations, fever, injuries, nosebleeds and after surgeries. There is a tendency to chest complaints and respiratory troubles.
What is Ferrum phosphoricum?
Ferrum phosphoricum is a Homeopathic Medicine derived from the Phosphate of Iron. It is also considered as a tissue salt, which is called as Schuessler salt or biochemic remedy. It is of use in patients who are of a sensitive nature and suffer from anemia along with weakness and debility. As we know it is a cell salt and helps restore the vitality of the body. Iron is naturally sensitive to exposure towards oxygen and water and this remedy is also suitable to patients who are easily affected by the slightest change in the environment around them. Patients who get colds and fevers easily that are accompanied by a rise in temperature and suffer from chills frequently are greatly benefited from this remedy. It is a deep acting remedy which means that its effects are of a long term nature.
What are the main spheres of action of this remedy?
Since Iron is a major constituent of the blood, this remedy’s sphere of action is largely linked to the circulation of blood and its derangements. Iron is essential for Hemoglobin’s production as well as circulation and its lack can lead to an effect on both its production and distribution throughout the body.
Ferrum phosphoricum homeopathic hedicine has an effect on the following:
- Head: It is helpful in cases of ailments brought on by an exposure to the sun such as fainting and sunstroke. Complaints are in general better by cold application. It is also of use in cases where complaints of the eyes are involved.
- Respiratory System: It is helpful in cases of nosebleed brought on by exposure to the cold. There is bright red bleeding from the nose also known as epistaxis. It is also of use in cough brought on by tickling in the throat such as due to post nasal drip. The cough is usually better at night. Cough can also be accompanied by blood in expectoration. Cough may also be accompanied by urine incontinence. It is of use in sore throat caused by overuse or exertion.
- Extremities: Ferrum phosphoricum is of use in pains of rheumatic origin. These can involve the shoulders, neck, wrists and hands.
- Digestion: There is a certain dislike for both meat and milk. There can also be severe vomits of food that has not been digested as well as of bright red blood. Stools may also contain blood; it is highly useful in case of bleeding hemorrhoids as well. It is a very helpful remedy in complaints of the liver.
- Fever: Fever which is accompanied by chills especially in the afternoon are benefited by this remedy.
What dosage is to be taken of Ferrum phosphoricum?
Unless otherwise recommended by your physician, Ferrum phosphoricum is to be taken twice a day. Adults can take up to four tablets in a day while children can take up to two in a day. Ferrum phosphoricum 6X is helpful in increasing the hemoglobin of the body.
What are the indications for this remedy?
The symptoms in case of which this remedy may be indicated are:
- The complaint gets worse after eating.
- Symptoms are worse by strong movement but better by slow motion.
- Complaints accompanied by pulsations or palpitations.
- Great aversion to both mental and physical work
- Fever accompanied by great restlessness, especially at night
- Complaints are worse on the right side of the body.
- Fresh wounds such as contusions and sprains.
What are the side effects of Ferrum phosphoricum?
Ferrum phosphoricum is a homeopathic medicine prepared from the finest quality. There are no known side effects or contraindications to the remedy.
To conclude, Ferrum phosphoricum is a remedy helpful in the acute stages of most diseases. It is an excellent remedy to help heal blood vessels and injuries. It is a good first-aid remedy as it provides strength to blood vessels. It helps improve stamina and deal with various stresses both mental and physical. It is also of use in females with menstrual irregularities. It is a useful remedy in complaints brought on by suppression of sweat or perspiration and by injuries. There is great aversion to meat and milk in this remedy. Therefore, it is a tissue remedy useful in cases of a lack of iron and phosphate in the body such as in the muscles and extremities.