Schwabe News Volume 3 | Issue 5 & 6| October & December 2012
This is a recent proving of this well established drug, which was conducted in Germany in 2001 by Geisler Michael and Jürgen Becker. There were 40 provers and the proving was conducted in 1st to 6th centesimal potencies. Following are the symptoms observed in the proving, which are given potency-wise.
Symptoms from the 1CH trituration
– Feel Forgotten and lost.
– Emptiness, something missing.
– Search and desire for himself and the salvation.
– Do not feel that there is a connection to salvation, the “Holy”, whole, indestructible life.
– The life as it is for humans, is regarded by him as “false”. The life and other people give him in his feeling and his mind is not the right place, but fail to recognize its “uniqueness”.
– The search for the absolute that he does not find drives the people into depression and madness. Weariness of life, despair.
– In the emotional realm complete happiness and absolute fulfillment to be found. Here, the expectation is there that there is to experience happiness and fulfillment in the perfect and absolute sense. Other or opposite feelings should not exist. The search then receives an “addictive personality”, as the failure to achieve results in an increased focus on the search for happiness and fulfillment. The reality of life is ignored.
– In the spiritual ideas for wholeness, freedom, perfection looking, i.e. it absolute, unassailable ideas are formulated. Again, the search then receives an “addictive personality”, and failure to achieve results in an increased focus on the search. The consequences are: fanaticism, absolute religious beliefs.
Symptoms from 2CH trituration
– Sadness, because a sense of firm grounding in the creation, God is missing.
– Feeling (physically) the severity. For example, the severity of the arms.
– Feeling of heaviness. Severe feelings of sadness and depression.
– Earth’s gravity, the seriousness of life.
– Feeling that the Father’s love is missing in life.
– Feeling that God’s love is missing in life.
– Feeling of failure and consequent envy and strife.
– Illusory and erroneous sentiments as: feeling no gravity and earthbound. Unbound illusory feelings of awareness on the matter and happiness from the freedom. Feelings than humans have overcome the earthbound. Rush, gold rush.
– Illusionary feelings of completeness and wholeness.
– Drunk with power, drunk with power, gold rush.
Symptoms of the 3CH trituration
– A deep delusion, fanaticism, extremism in the idea.
– A sense of alienation from their own inner peace.
– Man is full of greed.
– He wants more, amassing riches, but lacks inner peace.
– He feels abandoned and lost, he sees the world as a lonely place without the support and healing.
Symptoms from the 4CH trituration
– The home lost and no commitment to yourself to have it there deep sorrow, grief and depression.
– How to be alone and helpless in the woods. Sadness, depression, anxiety.
– That where I am as a person, has been lost.
– Man is lost, as in the forest, alone, lonely, sad, fell into depression. He feels deep pain.
– Man lives in the knowledge that it is the home (the sacred, God, the soul home) out there, but he has no access to it. Thus, the pain, the grief, depression.
– If you do not know where to go.
– It is a matter of being lost completely, to be lost.
– Scared to have fallen from grace. Abandoned by God and the world. I’m no good.
– Greed, avarice, an absolute feeling of having to have it, a noise.
– Striving for power.
– The behavior and thinking are then taken entirely in absolute categories. There is only the One, Big whole.
– A man can be so blinded by the brilliance of his alleged illusion that he is in raptures about it or think about it to get to.
– People who have a very strong tendency to “saints”, but to use their connection to shine in this life. You want the people of recognition, admiration, adoration for their relationship to the divine dimension.
– Loneliness and arrogance.
Symptoms from the 5CH trituration
– Lack of understanding of other people, based on their inner truth.
Symptoms from the 6CH trituration
– Self-illusion, hubris, megalomania, arrogance, greed, avarice, equality with God, immortality, fame (fame), loneliness, ambition, isolation, imprisonment in their own world.
– See yourself as perfect, perfect and absolute.
– The man is confused with perfection and absolute beauty.
– Man thinks that they know God, i.e. not believe that there is God, but to know him as an equal. I know God, I know how he is, what he thinks, what he wants. It is a profound delusion. Am I not like God? Not everything is perfect for me?
– Be rigid and absolute.
Reference: Geisler Michael and Jürgen Becker, Aurum metallicum, Provings.com.