A powerful combination of 3 products. It contains Munostim, Echinacea angustifolia 1X and Alpha-WD. Indications of Individual products are as below:
Stimulates immune system and prevents proneness to repeated attacks of illness
- Increases resistance against invasion by pathogens
- Helps overcome side effects of vaccinations
- Regulates vital functions
- Acts as a disease preventing, health promoting agent.
Echinacea angustifolia 1X
The immune stimulant
- A proven and well established drug for centuries
- Boosts the body’s immune system by stimulating the activity of macrophages
- Known for symptoms of blood poisoning, lymphatic inflammations, host of infective illnesses due to weak immune system
- Stimulates natural killer cells, hence claimed to be of value in anticancer therapy (chemotherapy or radiation therapy)
- Useful in cold and flu.
The protective shield against day to day infections
- Strengthens immune system to prevent recurrent respiratory infections
- Promotes recovery
- Ensures proper functioning of lymphatic system, which is intimately linked to immune defence mechanism
- Has a detoxifying effect.
Presentation: Munostim–1 Bottle of 10g of globules., Echinacea angustifolia 1X-1 Bottle of 20g. , Alpha-WD- 30 ml glass bottle pack
Dosage :? Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given? :
- 5 globule 3 times a day.? Dissolve in a little water or directly in the mouth.? For preventive purposes, to be given at least 1 or 2 months before the season starts.
- In the acute stages, 2-3 globules every 2 hours to be given together with specific medicine against the acute disease.
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects :? No side effects of MunostimTM are known.
Contra-indications :? No contra-indications for the use of Munostim TM? are known.
Interactions :? No interactions between Munostim TM? and other products are known.
Echinacea angustifolia 1X
Dosage : Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets twice daily. Children should be given one tablet twice daily and when symptoms improve 1 tablet a day.? If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects : No side effects of Echinacea angustifolia 1X are known, but avoid during initial phases of pregnancy.?
Contraindications : It is not recommended for patients suffering from auto-immune diseases.
Interactions : No interactions between Echinacea angustifolia 1X and other products are known.
Dosage:? Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 10-20 drops hourly for a couple of days, and thereafter 3 times daily over an extended period of time.? Children are to receive half the above dose.? If complaints are not relieved, please consult a specialist.
Note:? The product contains alcohol. Dose may need appropriate alteration in the case of children, pregnant and lactating ladies and in certain serious liver and alcohol problems.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha – WD are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha – WD are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Alpha – WD and other products are known.
Manufactured in India by Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. A-36, Sector-60, Uttar Pradesh, Noida – 201304.
Country of Origin: India.
Registered office Address: Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. H-36, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, Pin: 110016.
Expiry: 5 years for the date of manufacturing.