Pituitary gland 3x & 6x
Medicine prepared from the pituitary gland.
Clinical indications: Vertigo, uterine inertia, nephritis, prostatitis, muscular weakness, hypertension, sexual weakness.
- Anxiety, aggravated after night pollution. Obsession ideas linked to the uro-genital area. Fear of impotence, fear of passing urine. Nocturnal anguish. Tormenting thoughts, especially of erotic nature of impotence.
- It is useful in cases of undeveloped sexual organ.
- Found use in vertigo, difficult mental concentration, confusion and fullness deep in frontal region.
- Indicated to check cerebral haemorrhage and add absorption of clot.
- Uterine inertia in second stage of labour where cervical os is fully dilated.
- Pains in the nape of the neck, spreading to the occiput and thence to the shoulders.
- Thyroid disorder due to malfunction of Pituitary gland.
- Amenorrhea with breast atrophy. Breasts hypertrophy.
- Alopecia of the scalp, which is very dry. Pulsating, throbbing headaches, related to hypertension.
- Congestive headaches, starting at the occiput and spreading towards the base, cervical column and shoulders. Headaches, aggravated by heat, confined space, at the end of the day.
- Feeling of heaviness in the precordial region, aggravated by the slightest movement. The patient can ‘feel his heart.’ Sensation of heart constriction, aggravated by the slightest exertion. Arterial hypertension with the feeling of pounding arteries in the temples and carotid arteries. Coronary arthritis, angina pectoris, valvular disease, septicemia, cardiac neurosis, tachycardia and hypertension are caused.
- Skin cold, discoloured or strongly pigmented. Alternating white and dark patches. Vitiligo. Skin is swollen, oedematous, itching. Eruptions of urticaria type. Skin very dry, scaly.
LATT: 3X & 6X
Dilutions: 6CH, 12CH, 30CH, 200CH, 1M