What is cough?
A cough is a sudden reflex or a rapid expulsion of air from the lungs. It is a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the passage. It is identified by involuntary expiration, which suddenly opens to expel air and unwanted material from the respiratory tract. It is a common symptom of an upper respiratory infection such as bronchitis, allergic lung disease, pneumonia, or tuberculosis. However, it may be voluntary as well as involuntary. The purpose is to clear the throat and breathe passage of foreign particles, irritants, mucus, fluids, and microbes.
1. Excessive Smoking
3. Postnasal drip
4. Blood pressure drugs
6. A nervous habit during times of anxiety
7. Chronic bronchitis
8. Gastroesophageal reflux disease
1. A running or stuffy nose.
3. Shortness of breath
5. A feeling of liquid running down the back of your throat
6. Sour taste in the mouth
7. Frequent throat clearing and sore throat
1. Avoid sudden cold exposure.
2. Keep yourself warm by wearing warm lower and inner socks.
3. Take warm baths
4. Stop smoking
5. Avoid cold stuff such as aerated drinks, ice creams, etc.
6. Eat freshly prepared food.
7. Nutritious and regular meals are important.
8. Stay away from already infected people.
9. Wash your hands frequently as they are the most obvious carriers of the virus.
Homeopathic Medicine for Cough
Homeopathic medicines are effective in treating the acute symptoms of coughs, though professional care is usually important to achieve a deeper level of a cure for chronic respiratory problems. Schwabe, a leading online homeopathic medicine seller offers several effective homeopathic medicines for cough. A few on the list are Aconitum Pentarkan, Alpha CC, Alpha Coff, Biocombination No. 06, Nisikind, Kalium Muriaticum, Tussistin, and Senega Pentarkan. However, the number of remedies available for cough is seemingly endless. Each of these fights a unique type of cough and symptoms that accompany cough Homeopathic medicine for cough listed above is known to give you considerable results.