Diarrhoea is a common disease among children and elders. Talking about the case of children first; it might become chronic if not treated properly. Children are sensitive, and their immune system attracts infections more easily than elders. Parents usually ignore the initial signs and treat them with temporary home remedies. They consider it as a regular episode of loose motion or indigestion. But temporary remedies do not work every time; it requires proper treatment. It is possible with safe homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea; they cause no side effects.
This illness is caused by infectious agents present in water, food, and air. They may be bacteria, virus or parasites which attack the abdomen and affects the digestive system. If it lasts for a longer time, it becomes chronic and causes death also.
What are the primary causes?
- Infection from parasites, germs, and viruses through drinking water
- Infection from exposed food invites mosquitoes, flies, viruses and bacteria.
- Overeating or eating unhealthy food
- Food poisoning
- Swimming pools are another source of infection.
- Allergies to food like milk, wheat, eggs and seafood
- Use of antibiotics
- Poor sanitation in warm climates.
Read More How To Quickly Get Rid Of Diarrhoea
Dehydration is one of the major health conditions faced by the patient suffering from diarrhoea. The body lacks fluids to function properly which causes fever, weakness, and vomiting.
Many times we call diarrhoea loose motions, that is not a disease, it is a symptom of several conditions. There is abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, dry skin, sunken eyes, dry mouth, intense thirst, reduced urine, abdominal cramps, prickling sensation, fever, nausea and other symptoms reported by the patients suffering from diarrhoea.
Preventive tips that should not be ignored if a person is suffering from this illness:
- Avoid milk products
- Do not drink tap water; instead, use purified or boiled water only
- Stay away from oily and greasy food
- Include banana, plain rice, boiled potatoes, and cooked carrots in your daily diet
- Consult a doctor and take the best homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea
Schwabe India has a separate slot of drugs for children under the name of mama natura. Kindigest and Chamodent for indigestion and teething proble`ms in children are best. These medicines are safe and non-toxic for your kids. For elders, the effective medicines are Holarrhena antidysenterica 1x, Alpha DP and Biocombination No. 08. Proper guidance from a doctor and accurate treatment is important for both babies and elders. There are best homeopathic medicines for diarrhoea to cure the adverse effects and prevent infections before it becomes complicated.