Urinary tract infection (UTI also includes bladder infection. It happens when bacteria increases uncontrollably inside the bladder. This infection can influence anyone, but mostly women get affected with this infection. It can be eradicated successfully with a combination of medical treatments and home remedies. The temporary method to cure this disease is to take Antibiotics or pain killers. But homeopathy medicines for urine infection have best solutions to treat the disease quickly and safely. Other than medications there are a few natural ways to hold this infection from spreading, such as drinking more water, go to the bathroom whenever there is a need to urinate, use heat pads to reduce the abdominal pain and pay attention to personal hygiene. Let’s learn how these natural ways have a clear connection with science.
1. Drinking more water is beneficial. The water rinses out the bacteria present in the bladder and helps in reducing the severity of infection actively. More intake of water dilutes the urine, and it is less painful and usually doesn’t burn as much.
2. If you reduce the consumption of beverages that are caffeinated like coffee, tea, soda,that will helpas caffeine can provoke the irritation to your bladder.
3. Regular urination helps in reducing the adverse effects of infection. Do not hold urine for a long time; it multiplies the number of bacteria inside the bladder and complicates the situation.
4. It is advised to drink plenty of fluids. It makes you urinate in regular intervals.? Do not repress the urge to go to the bathroom; whether it is day or night.
5. The heating pads are useful in reducing the abdominal pain or back pain; it soothes the ache occurring during the bladder infections. You may also make a warm, moist heat pad at home by soaking a towel in hot water, and then apply it on your abdomen.
6. Wear appropriate clothes as the bacteria thrive in warm and moist environments. Avoid wearing tight and fit clothes they can trap moisture in your most delicate areas. So wear loose, casual clothes that allow your skin to breathe. Wear cotton underwears, loose pants or skirts to promote air circulation and reduce bacteria growth.
7. In all these habits, diet plays a major role in maintaining good health. Eat yogurt, homemade light food, include Vitamin C in your diet like citric fruits, berries, kiwi, red pepper, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, cauliflower, green pea, spinach. Avoid spicy food, alcohol, coffee, smoking. Probiotics flush your digestive tract with healthy bacteria which strengthen the immune system and help ward off the UTI.
If you are going through medical treatment, then it?s important to take the full course as asked by the doctor. It ensures that the harmful bacteria is emitted from your body with the homeopathy medicine for urine infection.