What is Piles?
Piles refers to a condition where the veins around the anus or lower rectum are inflamed and swollen. It is very common in both women and men. Half of the population has hemorrhoids by age 50. Hemorrhoids are either on the inside the anus or under the skin around the anus.
The most common symptom of internal piles is the bright red blood covering the stool. However, sometimes an internal hemorrhoid may come out through the anus outside the body, becoming irritating and painful.
Symptoms of Piles –
- Painless bright red blood covering the stool.
- Painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus
- Irritation with bleeding and itching
- Soreness, painful in the anal region
- Sitting for prolonged period at closet.
- Diet with less fibre content
- Hypertension mainly in portal vein.
- Prolonged straining at stool
- Sedentary life style.
- Increased use of alcohol and caffeine.
- Lack of erect posture.
- Familial tendency.
- Ageing weakened support structures.
- High fiber diet.
- Drinking more fluids in routine.
- Using Indian toilets may help.
- Avoid wearing tighter clothes.
- Warm baths
- Regular exercise
- Reducing bowel movement strain and time.
- Do not hold the urge
Homeopathic Medicine for Piles –
Homeopathic Medicine for Piles are very effective in the management of piles and the symptoms associated with it such as bleeding, pain, etc. It is entirely safe and natural alternative to surgery. Schwabe’s Biocombination No. 17 is a very powerful medicine for the treatment of piles. Aesculus Pentarkan along with Bioplasgen/Biocombination 17 is helpful in bleeding piles. Kalium phosphoricum is a well known nerve medicine, covering all gone sensation, bloody stool and prolapse of rectum. Kalium muriaticum is useful in bleeding piles in constipated persons. The pathogenesis cover sub-acute inflammatory conditions, indigestion of fat and rich foods and flatulence. The best point is that the relief from symptoms is obtained with complete gentleness. Homeopathic Medicine for Piles is very economical , has no side effects and one of the best alternatives for treatment of piles.