Piles are venous swellings of the tissues around the anus. While sometimes very painful, piles are usually not extremely serious and tend to go away on their own. However, now with the advent of treatment of piles in homeopathy, you don’t need to worry to ease your itching and pain or to keep the discomfort from getting worse for the ongoing fixes. Schwabe’s Aesculus Pentarkan, Topi Aesculus and Biocombination No. 17 are top among one of the most trusted and effective medicines for the treatment of piles in homeopathy. Some of these tips to get relief from piles will surely make it easier to go.
- Soaking – Soaking yourself in a tub of warm water may provide immediate relief from pain and itching. It may cause the blood vessels to relax. Remember to soak the inflamed area for 15-20 minutes in warm water, not hot water. Wipe the area with a wet towel to not let it dry. Following this regularly helps in reducing piles effectively.
- Consider Homeopathy Treatment – The world is now marching towards homeopathic treatment. When it comes to alternative treatment for piles, homeopathy proves to be the best option. The cure is not only good but also provides several advantages and is economical. Schwabe’s Aesculus Pentarkan is one of the best in this regard without any side effects and is effective in bleeding piles. Treatment of piles in homeopathy is safe which is why it is the best when it comes to treatment for piles.
- Don’t Scratch – Doctors suggest the patients to not scratch the skin. Continuous scratching may damage the skin or make the irritation and itching worse.
- Choose Cotton – Wear loose, soft underwear. It keeps the area breathing and stops the moisture from building up, which can further aggravate your hemorrhoids.
- Drink plenty of fluids – Drinking plenty of fluids especially water is another common tip to get relief. This makes sure that your body remains hydrated and also prevents constipation that might actually worsen the external hemorrhoids. Dehydration causing constipation is a major cause of piles which increases the need to drink lots of fluids.
- Eat high-fiber foods – Fiber is another excellent stool softener. You can add it to your diet by using a fiber supplement or by eating high-fiber foods or both. When such a condition prevails, you should increase the intake and eat more legumes, whole grains, seeds, vegetables and fruits.