What do you know about acidity? It is a collection of indications caused by an irregularity between the acid secreting system of the stomach and nearby intestine. Acidity is a result of excessive production of acid by the gastric glands located in the stomach. Acidity is easy to cure and prevent with regular consultation under a trained homeopath and by taking the best homeopathic medicine for acidity.??
There are numerous conditions which are responsible for this severe condition:
- Random habits of eating oily food with more salt and spices.
- If you consume eatables that contain a lot of acids; it boosts the flow of hydrochloric acid.
- Episodes of stress, distress, and humiliation often create more acid in the stomach and lead to acidity, gastritis.
- The constant habit of drinking coffee, excessive consumption of alcohol, regular smoking, and drugs.
- The absence of adequate physical activities, habits of going to bed directly after eating meals and practice of skipping breakfast leads to obesity and raise the problem of acidity.
- Negative sentiment drives to gastric hyperacidity
These are a few major symptoms of acidity:
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Bloating, belching, burping
- Loss of appetite
- Bitter taste in the mouth
How to determine the symptoms of acidity?
- If you have clinical signs and records of family members with ulcers, habit of excessive drinking alcohol, and smoking then it may affect your stomach.
- Stress assessment.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
Treatment for acidity
There are some of the best remedies to control the complications of acidity. The best homeopathic medicine for acidity not only refines the symptoms of acidity; but it aids in proper digestion, absorption, regular bowel movements and beneficial for overall health. They manage the appropriate secretion of Hydrochloric acid from the gastric glands and conserve an average flow of acids to the stomach.
These are some of the best homeopathic medicine for acidity:
- Acidum acetium is given when the feeling of vomiting is common after every meal.
- Nux vomica helps to tone the digestive organs supports to decrease difficulties related to acidity.
- Carbo vegetabilis and Cinchona officinalis(China) reduces the burning sensation in the stomach.
- Lycopodium is suitable for constant blockage problems of the stomach.
Homeopathy, Yoga, Ayurveda, diet and home remedies can play an influential role in the prevention of acidity. As we all know, modern lifestyle and unhealthy habits lead to different types of intestinal disorders. But now you can cure all of them with various yoga asanas; they improve the digestion and encourage internal cleansing at the same time. Some of the asanas are Vajrasana- it improves digestion and decrease constipation. Bhujangasana- helps to treat heartburn, ulcer, gas. Padahasthasana- tones up the digestive organs and improves digestion and cure gastritis. Makrasana is good for the abdominal organs and reduces stress.
Natural foods supporthealing diseases with effective medication. Pomegranate juice and a tea with tulsi leaves are good for heartburn and naturally cure acidity by reducing the formation of gas and burning sensation in the stomach. Eating fresh garlic is best for intestinal gas. Coconut water, cloves, raw jaggery, are best home remedies to control the problems from becoming worse.