Many products available in the market are meant for nourishment of dry hair in winter. However, there are other home hair care tips and homeopathic treatment that can make your hair grow with all the essential shine and softness. Here are some trusted solutions that can help the hair grow with volume and fullness –
1. Shine and Bounce– The lack of moisture in winters not only dries the scalp and makes your hair frizzy but also leaves the hair looking lifeless and dull. Sometimes, over usage of the best anti-dandruff shampoo also dries the hair. Brush your hair with a wide toothed comb to remove tangles and apply honey. Honey seals in the moisture and helps restore shine and bounce of the dull and damaged hair. Cover them with a shower cap and leave for 30 minutes, washing with lukewarm water later.
2. Dealing with dry scalp and flakes– Dry scalp and dandruff are very common in winter. If you are suffering from any this, you can use Schwabe’s B&T anti-dandruff shampoo for effective results. You can also massage with warm coconut oil. Follow this treatment 15 minutes before taking a head bath to keep your scalp and moisturized. Use the best anti-dandruff shampoo for best results.
3. Don’t wash your hair too often– Washing your hair too often during winter months may result in breakage and split ends. Mix lavender essential oil to cornstarch and apply to the roots. This keeps your hair and scalp clean and at the same time maintains the natural protective oils of your hair. It also leaves good fragrance in your hair.
4. Exercise and stay hydrated– It is essential to keep up your level of exercise in winters. It removes the toxins from your system and gives your skin a healthy glow. Try having at least 8 glasses of water in the day. This is important because as the season change we move into the hibernation mode which isn’t good for the hair.
5. Avacado– This is a natural solution for the hair. It contains proteins and oils that can moisturize the hair and keep them smooth and silky. It is sure to make your hair softer and is more effective with the application of egg and yogurt. This is a known remedy followed by people in the winters.