Calcarea Fluorica is a homeopathic remedy prepared from the Fluoride of Lime. It is a tissue remedy, which is also called biochemic remedy or biochemic salt or Schuessler salt. Calcarea Fluorica uses include its beneficial effects in joint pains and hemorrhoids. It also helps strengthen bones and blood vessels and is hence useful in cases of tooth decay. Calcium fluoride, as you know, is an important mineral of the body that helps keep the bones and teeth strong. It is also present in tissues and helps maintain cell functions. It is an essential part of connective tissues. Calcarea Fluorica homeopathy biochemic medicine is hence of use in tissue repair and in improving healing of the body. It is extremely helpful in conditions where the bones become weak as a result of malnutrition. Such conditions include hereditary diseases as well. After injuries, it helps in the healing of the body and prevents adhesions when not required.
What is Calcarea Fluorica?
Calcarea Fluorica is a Homeopathic medicine of a biochemical origin. The compound Calcium Fluoride is made from two elements: Calcium and Fluorine. It naturally occurs in the mineral of Fluorite. Calcarea Fluorica is prepared homeopathically after purifying and triturating. Shwabe Pharmaceuticals uses the finest quality of products to make its remedies such as this one. It is known as Scheussler’s Bone Salt due to its strong association with conditions involving the teeth and bones. Its uses are not just limited to the bones but also the skin is benefited by this remedy. This is so because this salt in found in the epidermal layer of the skin and the elastic fibers of the body as well. The swelling of the glands have a stony hardness to them.
What Dosage is to be taken of Calcarea Fluorica?
Unless otherwise recommended by your physician, Calcarea Fluorica is to be taken twice a day. Adults can take up to four tablets in a day while children can take up to two in a day.
Which symptoms can be relieved by Calcarea Fluorica?
Calcarea Fluorica has an effect on the following spheres of the body:
- Scalp: It helps in cases where the scalp is affected by dryness accompanied by hard deposits. It also helps prevent hair fall by strengthening the hair and helps get rid of skin infections on the scalp. There can be ulcers on the scalp as well which have very hard boundaries.
- Eyes: It is said to be of use in Cataract and in cases of cysts, styes and conjunctivitis. These complaints are accompanied by hard and callous eruptions.
- Ears: It is of use in ear deposits with hardness. Bones of the ears may also be affected. It is helpful in chronic complaints of the ears. Ear symptoms may be accompanied by difficulty in hearing and ringing in ears.
- Respiratory: It is very effective in cases of nasal catarrh especially that which can be due to a severe infection. It appears yellowish green in color. Crusting is also a prominent feature in catarrh. Sore throat with plus of mucous on the tonsils. It is hence of use in cases of Follicular Tonsillitis. It is helpful in complaints of the throat which are better by warm drinks but get worse by cold drinks. Cough brings up thick and tiny lumps of mucus which brings up a yellow expectoration. There is a tickling sensation in the throat which gets worse by lying down. It is also helpful in respiratory complaints along with cardiac troubles.
- Mouth: It is an excellent remedy in cases of tooth decay. It is also helps relieve swellings of the mouth such as due to mumps. The tongue appears cracked which may or may not be painful in nature. Teeth seem to be weak in their sockets. There is pain in teeth when any food touches them.
- Gastric: It is a remedy of great use in complaints where there is excessive flatulence. Even complaints during pregnancy accompanied by flatulence are greatly relieved by this remedy. It is also of use in vomiting in infants. Vomits are mostly of undigested food products. There may be nausea and stomach upset after eating. Complaints of the stomach in young children who are over burdened by the stress of studies are greatly helped by this remedy. It is hence of use in case of stomach complaints such as indigestion caused by mental fatigue and exhaustion. It also has use in diarrhea and itching in anus. Fissures of the anus are also relieved by this medicine. It is a good homeopathic medicine for piles especially the ones that bleed.
- Male Reproductive Organs: It is a useful remedy in case of hydrocele of the testis. It is also a good remedy for hard swelling of the testis.
- Limbs and joints: Calcarea Fluorica is considered as extremely helpful homeopathic medicine for varicose veins. It also has beneficial effect in cases of back pain accompanied by burning. It is also of use in gout like enlargement of the joints. Even knee complaints with chronic inflammation are benefited by this remedy.
- Skin: This remedy is of much use in white discoloration of the skin. Skin conditions benefited by this remedy include chapped, cracked, fissured and suppurated skin. It is especially useful for ulcers with yellow discoloration and hard edges.
Does Calcarea Fluorica have any side effects?
No, it does not have any known side effects or complications but if you suffer from any chronic health issues then it is best to consult your physician before taking this remedy.
To conclude, Calcarea Fluorica is a remedy of use in conditions that are worse by rest and changes in weather. Its complaints are better by heat and by warm applications. It is also said to have helped in cases of back pain worse by rest and better by motion after Rhus Tox failed to bring about relief. It is also of use in easing difficult child birth accompanied by gastric troubles especially in those who have a history of previous labor being very difficult. It has also helped in cases of bleeding with cough as it helps contract the blood vessels and minimizes blood loss.