A good night’s sleep after a long tiring day is the only thing many of us want in our life. But the fact is that the sleep is lagging behind in the long run of career, responsibilities, and money. Factors such as working late during the night, completing a college project, finishing the daily chores, etc. keep us so busy and involved that unknowingly we suffer from insomnia. The sad truth is that the fast streaming life is hacking our sleeping life and giving us a tough competition.
The good news is homeopathy plays a vital role in treating chronic diseases like insomnia with its holistic approach. Do not ignore the symptoms such as uncertain sleeping habits, difficulties in falling asleep, waking up tired in the morning, etc. If these warning signs are approaching, then it is high time to consult the doctor.
Inability to fall asleep or stay asleep in the night is quiet frustrating. Spending hours in bed and trying to sleep upsets the whole routine. These things lay a great impact on overall health. It leaves you dull, tired, drowsy, low on energy, affects your mood, damages your productivity and much more. And the worst part is people start looking for substitutes like sleeping pills, alcohol, smoking, drugs and other harmful things.
There are particular homeopathic medicines for insomnia which are safe for health. You can rely on them. As this field of medicine supports treating diseases by natural means, it is good to follow the following tips and be preventive:
1. Drink warm milk and honey before bed time. It is one of the best home remedies to invite sleep.
2. Create a sleep friendly atmosphere. A calm and relaxing environment is imperative for uninterrupted sleep. Say goodbye to laptops, gadgets, TV, I-pads and other electronic devices. Strictly banish them from your bedroom. Dim the light, pull the curtains, read a book, and chit chat with your partner.
3. Cure stress with exercise, not with the pills. Stress is a part of life. But do not allow it to affect your life completely. Pills do provide momentary relief. It is good to look for solutions rather taking medicines. Stay happy and keep stress aside.
4. Follow a bedtime ritual. Make strict time table, decide the bed time and avoid taking help from the alarm clock in the morning.
5. Homeopathic medicine for insomnia are first selected considering the signs and symptoms of the patient, family history, and causes . Some of the commonly prescribed remedies are- Nux Vomica, Opium, Chamomilla, Passiflora, Eschscholtzia californica and Belladonna.