Taking care of your oral health is as important as your health. Basic dental care involves brushing and flossing your teeth regularly. You must also pay regular visit to your dentist for checkups.?
Why is basic dental care important?
- Dental care is very important. With proper dental care and hygiene, you can
- Prevent tooth decay
- Prevent gum decay, which can further damage the gum tissues and the bones that support the teeth.
- Prevents bad breath
- Prevents staining of teeth. Keeps it white
- Improves overall health
A cavity is the result of a tooth decay. When a tooth is exposed to acid through foods which contain a lot of sugar and starch then the enamel begins to lose minerals. A white spot appears where the decay has begun to take place. Tooth decay can be stopped or reversed at this point of time. The enamel repairs itself from using minerals. To avoid cavities, it is always recommended that you properly take care of your tooth. You must use toothpaste and floss which helps fight cavity. B&T Dental Care Gel fights cavity and prevents tooth decay. ?
How can you avoid dental Problems?
- Brushing and flossing regularly help you to avoid dental problems. You must brush your teeth twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This removes plague, which damages the teeth and gums.
- Use a good toothpaste which helps in preventing tooth decay and cavities. You may use B&T Dental Care Gel to get healthier gums and teeth.
- Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugar.
- Avoid using tobacco products as it causes gum diseases and oral cancer
- Schedule regular trips to the dentist
Begin your dental care now and improve your health as well.