Our immune system sometimes needs a bit more help and homeopathic medicines for immune system offer more than a helping hand. Unlike antibiotics, homeopathy does not ?neutralize? an infection , instead it strengthens the body’s immune system to fight disease or infection. However, here are 5 effective ways to boost your system naturally –
1. Exercise Regularly – Make workouts a part of your weekly regimen. You don’t have to be a fitness freak to boost your immune system. Going for a walk or sneaking in a yoga class just a few times in the week is sure to keep you fir physically and help the immune system stay in the best shape possible. Exercise may also flush the bacteria out of the lungs and other organs simultaneously reducing the chance of picking up an airborne illness. It makes the white blood cells circulate more rapidly and allow the immune system to detect illnesses faster.
2. Add some sunshine – Researchers have said that Vitamin D is the secret to avoiding cold and flu. It plays an important role in strengthening the defense system to fight the bacteria. Sunlight triggers the skin’s production of Vitamin D. In the summer, a 10-15 minute exposure is more than enough.
3. Stay balanced – We all know that stress is bad for us. However, relatively few of us are aware of how stress actually impacts the health. When we experience stress, the natural balance is affected and takes a toll on you. For this reason, it is important to stay healthy. Meditation, exercise, yoga and prayer are all great ways of taking care of yourself and keeping the stress levels low. Creating natural balance helps to restore the body’s natural healing potential.
4. Eat healthy – Green leafy vegetables and fruits are never our first choice but they are known to be best to boost the immune system. Fruits and vegetables are filled with folic acid that improve the functioning of the immune system. Lowers levels of folic acid decreases the strength of the body to fight infections and viruses. Having a varied diet may be a bit difficult but it is definitely worth trying to do and will keep you much healthier in the long run.
5. Washing hands – This may sound very basic but washing your hands with soap and water is an extraordinarily good way of helping one from falling sick. Washing your hands with plain soap and water is really all you need and an anti bacterial soap isn’t good for us in the long run.
Homeopathic medicines for immune system such as Alpha- WD, Munostim and Echinacea angustifolia1x by Schwabe India are also known to have given considerable results.