Damaged Hair can be easily identified with split ends and excessive hair damage. There are many things such as best hair growth oil, eggs, yoghurts, etc. that can prevent dryness by nourishing your hair with the needed moisture. If you are looking for natural remedies for hair nourishment, here is a list that can solve your problem -?
1. Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil is the best hair growth oil and the most popular method to promote hair growth and thickness. Apply coconut oil on the scalp and use a towel so that the oil won’t drip all over the place. Rinse with cool water and mild shampoo. The main goal is to garner the nourishing benefits that come with the best hair growth oil.
2. Yogurt ? Yogurt is a natural conditioner for damaged and dry hair. Adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in yogurt can provide with desired results. This can also be used as an alternative to best hair growth oils. Apply this mixture on the hair and hair roots rinsing with warm water. This remedy should be used in summer months as yogurt brings down the body temperature.
3. Milk ? Milk has a natural combination of proteins, vitamins, fats and minerals that acts as a nutrient for the body and helps in strengthening hair cells. Add 1/4 cup of milk powder to create a smooth paste. Spread this paste on your hair? and wrap your hair head with a damp towel. Wash your hair with a herbal shampoo after sometime making your hair look shinier and brighter.
4. Olive Oil ? Oilve Oil is amongst the best hair growth oil available. It is a very good option for dry hair. All you need to do is apply some warm olive oil on the scalp and massage with the finger tips. You can also make a pack by blending one egg and a cucumber. Add olive oil and apply this mixture on your hair. This repairs even the most damaged hair strands making your hair healthier.
5. Aloe Vera ? Aloe Vera is found in most of the shampoos. This is one of the most famous herbal remedy that gives the hair a healthy look. You dont have to go to stores to buy it but simply pluck a lead and rub on the scalp. If not, they are readily available in the market reducing split ends and brittleness.