Summer means exposing your skin to the harsh sun, which can damage your skin. This mistake isn’t only made during the summertime. You may not know it, but you may need sunscreen every single day when you step out, regardless of climate, season, or even if you plan to be indoor all day.?
Here are some of the reasons why you should never miss out on sunscreen:
1. It protects your skin against UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and may cause premature aging. UVB rays can burn the top layers of the skin. Wearing sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher helps in reducing the harmful effects UV rays have on the skin.
2. Skin cancer is the most common cancer, with melanoma, the deadliest of skin cancers. Wearing sunscreen decreases the likelihood of skin cancer.
3. UVA rays degrade the elastin and collagen, causing visible aging to the skin. It results in fine lines, wrinkles, sunspots, and uneven pigmentation.
4. It prevents short-term skin damage, like painful sunburns, blistering, and peeling.
5. UV rays are at work year round – winter, spring, summer, or fall. B&T Sunscreen Expert protects your skin always.
6. It isn’t only the sun causing UV damage to the skin. Fluorescent light emits damaging UVA rays, which wreak havoc on the skin.
7. UV damage is cumulative. That’s right, every exposure to UV rays can contribute to damage.
Carry your healthy sunscreen habits with you throughout the year to avoid burns and keep your skin healthy and youthful ? your skin will thank you later.