A powerful combination of 2 products. It contains Dizester and Alpha-Acid. Indications of Individual products are as below:
- Improves Digestion
- Useful in acidity, dyspepsia, bloating, deranged digestion & flatulence
- Clinically proven for its antispasmodic and carminative actions
- Sugar free
For prompt and effective relief from hyperacidity & flatulence
- Provides relief from acidity and heartburn with constant eructation and regurgitation
- Useful in gastric disturbances, burning, epigastric pain and dyspepsia
- Relieves associated nausea, vomiting and profuse flow of saliva
- Also relieves associated headache and weakness.
Presentation: Dizester-1 X Bottle of 100 ml , Alpha-Acid-1 X 40 tablets in blister pack.
1-2 teaspoon 2-3 times daily,1/2 teaspoon every 1-3 hours during acute indigestion.Children should be given half of the adult dose.
Dosage 😕 Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician,?? 1-2 tablets to be given thrice? daily.? In acute conditions 1-2 tablets every hour for a day.? Children can take 1 tablet every 2 hours and subsequently thrice a day.? If complaints are not relieved, consult a? specialist.
Side effects :? No side effects of Alpha? – Acid are known.
Contra-indications :? No contra-indications for the use of Alpha – Acid are known.
Interactions :? No interactions between Alpha – Acid and other products are known.
Manufactured in India by Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. A-36, Sector-60, Uttar Pradesh, Noida – 201304.
Country of Origin: India.
Registered office Address: Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd. H-36, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, Pin: 110016.
Expiry: 5 years for the date of manufacturing.