Ammonium phosphoricum is also known as hydro-di- ammonic phosphate. It is a chemical compound with chemical formula (NH4)2HPO4
What is Ammonium phosphoricum used for?
Various Ammonium phosphoricum uses are seen in the following conditions:-
- Chronic gout in people with uric acid diathesis. There is tendency for nodes formation and concretion of the joints of the fingers and back of the hands.
- Bronchitis with deep and rough cough and greenish expectoration. There is tightness around the chest.
- Pain in shoulder joints.
- Unsteady and tottering gait with heaviness in the limbs.
- Sneezing with excessive discharge from the nose and eyes. This sneezing and discharge is worse in the morning time.
- Facial paralysis
- Rose colored sediment in the urine
Thus Ammonium phosphoricum homeopathy medicine is of great significance. It has limited but well defined sphere of action, with its characteristic indications. The medicine is most commonly used in lower potency such as 3rd decimal trituration. It is most commonly used for facial paralysis as well as gouty concretions in the finger joints and the back of hands. It is mainly suited to patients who have uric acid diathesis who have a tendency for rose-colored sediment in the urine. Such patients have coldness from the least draft of cold air.