Schwabe India Wallet Terms & Conditions
How Do I Earn Schwabe Wallet Money?
- Offers/cash backs/coupons/transactions can be used to earn Schwabe India wallet money.
- User will get Rs. 1 in his/her wallet for per 100 rupees order value. This is applicable on all transaction done through Schwabe Website, Android & IOS APP.
- All cashback will be credited to the Schwabe India wallet.
- User can’t add money directly to Schwabe wallet through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
How and Where Can I Use Schwabe Wallet Money?
- You can use Schwabe India wallet money while placing your orders on the website.
- Maximum 10% of transaction/order value can be used from Schwabe Wallet Money in a single transaction.
- Schwabe Wallet Money can be used while placing orders though Schwabe India website (www.schwabeindia.com) only. You can’t use your wallet money while placing orders through Android or IOS APP for now.
Can I Use Discount Offers & Vouchers with Schwabe Wallet Money?
- You can use discount vouchers & other offers while using Schwabe Wallet Money.
Can I Redeem the Schwabe Wallet Money into Cash?
- You can’t redeem Schwabe wallet money in Cash or any other form. You can use them in your further transactions.
Note: Schwabe India reserves its absolute right at any time to add, alter, withdraw, modify or change or vary any or all the terms and conditions of the Schwabe Wallet Money at its sole discretion and the same shall be binding on the customer at all times