Home About Homeopathy About Schwabe Dealer Locator Blog Doctor's Zone News Downloads FAQ Terms of Use Privacy Policy Return Policy Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Google+

Hair Care

Common Hair Problems Easy and Effective Solutions
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. Aditi Sharma
2021-05-26 16:06:37
 

Shiny and healthy hair is the desire of one and all. Lustrous mane not only enhances the appearance but is a significant indicator of the overall good health of a person. On average, there are about 100,000 to 150,000 strands of hair on a person’s head. 90% of hair is in a growing phase while the remaining 10% is in the resting phase. Each hair...

Losing Hair? Reasons Why You're Losing Your Hair
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. Aditi Sharma
2021-07-14 13:08:28
 

Baldness refers to the condition where the scalp is partially or completely devoid of hair. At any given time only 10-15% of the hair on the scalp is in the resting phase and these eventually fall off. Due to this, it is normal to lose 50-100 hair strands in a day. However, if the hair fall is more than this it becomes a cause of concern....

Balding 101: Root cause, Early signs, & Natural Treatment
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. Aditi Sharma
2022-04-28 16:12:10
 

Baldness is a part of the aging process for some, and some, a source of distress. The problem of baldness is increasing day by day. Many people start losing their hair in their early 20s, which results in baldness at a very young age. Men suffer from baldness most of the time, but it can affect women too! If you are experiencing this hair fall...

B&T Arnica Shampoo - Anti Dandruff shampoo for women
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. Manavi Dasaur
2021-03-23 16:10:54
 

Dandruff is the most humiliating issue which a large portion of us face in daily life. Consistent itching, tingling constantly, unmistakable chips which prevent you from wearing dark dresses, we all have confronted this sooner or later. Today, our blog post describes the absolute best Anti-Dandruff Shampoos accessible in India for slick scalp...

Five Ways To Deal With Dandruff, Hair Fall!
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. P T Ponmani
2019-12-23 12:15:21
 

Dandruff is a common condition that affects the scalp causing white, itchy and flaky skin on the scalp. These skin flakes falls off, leaving white flakes on the shoulders. Some people with dandruff develop hair loss due to severe itching and scratching. Scratching injures the hair follicle, leading to hair fall and hair loss. Dandruff can...

Which Oil Is Best For Hair Growth And Thickness In India
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. P T Ponmani
2022-03-31 13:54:40
 

Hair growth and hair fall are natural phenomena that take place in our body all throughout our life. Sometimes people might notice a sudden increase in hair fall rate and get alarmed. Hair fall may be due to various reasons. Our scalp needs proper blood flow and nutrition for a healthy scalp and healthy hair. Proper hair health and management...

Arnica - Does it work for Hairfall?
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Dr. Priyanka Verma
2019-12-23 15:13:08
 

Hairfall implies loss of hair from scalp of head or from whole body. It is also known as baldness (when occurred in the scalp) or alopecia. Its severity can vary from one part to the involvement of whole body. Previously, this used to be a problem mainly for old people. But now even the young adults are having this problem. Now-a-days, this...

Say No to Hair Fall with 5 Simple Tips
Top 10 supplements for a healthy heart
By: Admin
2022-04-25 11:58:18
 

Hair loss is a common cosmetic problem that is just as much of a concern to women as for men. Our daily routine has made us really susceptible to hair breakage. No matter what we do, we can't fully avoid pollution or the amount of stress at work. The causes of hair fall are many and different from one another. Let's take a look at these causes...

 
Dizester Herbal

Follow us

Download App

DOWNLOAD APP ANDROID

DOWNLOAD APP IOS

FILTERS Clear All
Cancel Apply